Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted] Empty Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted]

Post by xbullyx Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Application template:

Character: Palladinna

Race and Class: Blood elf Paladin

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Palladinna/simple

Spec that you're applying as: Holy Smile

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear? Yeah but just not that good atm but working on it! Retri

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?: Prefer holy but if really need ofc

What glyphs do you use and why? Divinty( Because i get 10 % mana back) Illumanation( 1 % mana back when i critt with holy shock) Protecion of the inconent(give me 20 % hp of the world of glory lesser heal my self)

/Played time on your character: 85 days But had in TBC other paladin than this so i got way more play time

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions? Mining and Enchanting mining for money and enchanting because i haave other proffs on my other champs and i like to enchant my own gear haha

Personal Information

Your Name: Danny

Age & Gender: 20

Where are you located?: Netherlands

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?: Because Perfect raiding days and i want back to raiding and GM is a nice guy

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit): my Good pc is @ repair now and get it 21-1-13 back so good pc and connection always fine

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss? Yes ofc, that is always welcome

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW? If i am happy with nice guild and nice raids will play so long as i can

Raiding Information

Can you make all our raid nights? yes i can

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? i can handle this

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot? i can but not at the moment haha Smile if u sign and u always hope to raid haha

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us? Yes i will

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave) Its my own old raiding guild but its dead because i left wow for other things real life

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc) GM

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have? full TBC almost, full WOTLK, Full Cata, and only MSV and HoF

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec? "NO" 0.002 good enough ?

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible), There’s no need to tell us about key bindings if you have hidden bars because if you’re clicking hidden bars its quite impressive.
i will upload this later

Other Information

Are you ok for gold? Can you afford repair + flask + pots? yeah i got more than enough 200k so np

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? mumble not installed but can downloand mic is working perfect

Can you speak and understand English to a good level? Yes i understand and can speak

Average Latency and FPS during raiding? dunno atm but dont have my good pc here but around 60 fps

What sets you apart from other members of your class? played long on my pala healer know much of it and am always happy when i play with this and am always here to help other ppl

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild? A extra healer to kill more HC Smile

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild? to get me in raids and they give me time to gear up and then i can hellp in progess haha

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy? Yes i Agrree

Is there anything else you would like to add? Lets kill this Expansion!!!!!

xbullyx

Back to top Go down

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted] Empty came back on my raiding on MoP

Post by xbullyx Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 pm

I lvled my shaman with in 4 days when it came out i started gearing and i raiding Till first week of HoF killed Full MsV 6/6 and HoF 2/6 after that i quited wow for real life reason and just came back to raid for my pala lvled really fast am gearing now i will boost my Ilvl really fast buying BoE items Trinket + VP gear to gear up fast

Greetings Palladinna Smile

xbullyx

Back to top Go down

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted] Empty Re: Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted]

Post by Hunglove Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 am

Hello Danny
Thanks for the application, will discuss and get back to you soon.

Questions:
1. Did you have any previous hardmode/heroic progression raiding experience? (Not counting overgearing kills late etc.)
2. About the RL events you mentioned; is it something that might come back preventing you from playing in the future? Do you have the stability to be a raider?

Also, while gear is not something I usually look at (since it will come eventually) I have a notion we might have a hard time gearing you from the current state of blues you are in, because essentially that's entry level mogu'shan vaults normal and we don't raid that. For skipping to the next step your gear just might be too low.

/Sam

Last edited by Hunglove on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Hunglove
Hunglove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am

I would suggest you to gem full spirit, especialy with your amount of gear, your enchanting isnt maxed aswell no benefits on rings, aswell mining isnt raiding profession with your 200k shouldnt be problem to fix that things? Kill sha get some free epix, do lfr spend coin on trinket drop bosses, buy yourself a dmc trinket, its cheap its prebis before tsulong hc.

Aswell your talents are decent except holy prism, light hammer is over prism on every fight in every mode exept some special duties like healing debuff on garalon, Lei shi heroic, or Ex. Sentence on heroic Tsulong. Dont use glyph of ilumination over situational glyphs like Divine Protection or Beacon. Teraa
Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 am

That was words from someone who really knows alot about paladins, and i agree with him about gemming spirit and ignoring socket bonus.

How to gear yourself, you should know the best.

Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Post by xbullyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am

@hunglove

1. Yeah did many on Heroic , Yeah raid on DS hc and Bot BwD Icc like this! not all with same char but i raided like that all
2. if those are they days i can be stability a raider

i just already bought 3 epics 2x 497 crafted and 483 wrist waiting for darkmoon fair trinket got deck already and can do Last 4 LFR raids so i will do it too to get geared fast

Smile

xbullyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 am

Can you maybe do 3bosses in Lfr and show me logs if you have one? Teraa
Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted] Empty Palladinna recount

Post by xbullyx Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 pm

This pictures Just made after killed!

http://picturepush.com/public/12010986 50+ % mana over HoF boss 1

http://picturepush.com/public/12010997 full mana 5 sec after boss HoF boss 2

http://picturepush.com/public/12011012 90+ % mana over HoF boss 2 again other LFR

http://picturepush.com/public/12011029 I died @ 3 % of the boss! and still had 30 % mana HoF boss 3

greetings Palladinna

xbullyx

Back to top Go down

Palladinna applyin :) [Accepted] Empty Palladinna applyin :)

Post by xbullyx Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 pm

I geared like hell and my gear score is now 480 atm am not done need to get trinket from DMF and 1 part of LFR so i hope for 483

xbullyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

You know everything already, welcome to the guild Smile Accepted!
Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down