Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightbreaker - Orc - Death Knight - Frost/Unholy [Accepted]

Go down

Nightbreaker - Orc - Death Knight - Frost/Unholy [Accepted] Empty Nightbreaker - Orc - Death Knight - Frost/Unholy [Accepted]

Post by Night Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Character:

Nightbreaker

Race and Class:

Orc Death Knight

Armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nightbreaker/advanced

Spec that you're applying as:

Frost (2h frost).

If i rly wanted to maximise my i could go Duel-Wield for cleave fights Smile

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear?

Currently i got unholy as off-spec Smile.. Same gear since 2h and unholy got same stat prio ^^

Strength > Yellow Hit to Cap = Expertise to Cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery

- I do have some tanking gear but not good enough for Heroic 5.0 raids and ToT.

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?:

Well.. i guess i have to be honest.. I wouldn't enjoy tanking in any aspect right now. So i wouldn't play optimally Smile

What glyphs do you use and why?

The only important glyph to have is AMS since if gives you more absorption.. Rest of the glyphs is pretty much what you prefer Smile

I do swich between glyph depending on the fights.. Yet these are the glyphs i use most Smile

[Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell]
Causes you Anti-Magic Shell to absorb all incoming magical damage, up to the absorption limit.

[Glyph of Dark Simulacrum]
Reduces the cooldown of Dark Simulacrum by 30 sec and increases its duration by 4 sec.

[Glyph of Dark Succor]
When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, while in Frost or Unholy presence, your next Death Strike within 15 sec is free and will restore at least 20% of your maximum health

[Glyph of Pestilence]
Increases the radius of your Pestilence effect by 5 yards.

[Glyph of Death and Decay]
Your Death and Decay also reduces the movement speed of enemies within its radius by 50%.

[Glyph of Icy Touch]
Your Icy Touch dispels one helpful Magic effect from the target.

[Glyph of Shifting Presences]
You retain 70% of your Runic Power when switching Presences.

/Played time on your character:

That would be 150 days Smile

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions?

Skill 600 - Gnomish Engineer:

I picked this professions since you can use Synapse Springs (1920 Strength boost for 10 sec) with Pillar of Frost (Increase the Strength by 20% (25% with set bonus) for 20 sec).

Skill 600 - Inscription:

Well.. I just picked this one to get rid of mining ^^.. and ofc to gain the additional Strength Smile

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl).

I got alot of alts. Yet the one i focus on right now is my priest Nalife (Shadow)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nalife/advanced

Nahaman - Elemental Shaman
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nahaman/advanced

Nacurse - Demo Warlock
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nacurse/advanced

Namonk - Windwalker
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Namonk/advanced

Personal Information

Your Name:

Patrick

Age & Gender:

21 - Male Smile....
And single...
Raaw Wink

Where are you located?:

Denmark - Copenhagen

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?:

First of all I want to join Dissolution because I want to come back and raid with a guild again, since my attpemt to start something myself didn't work out, i startet to think about you guys Smile
I love to fight against challenging bosses and get the feeling that we through teamwork and tactics have downed a difficult raid boss. Secondly i want a guild that also are good at the social part, like helping each other with quests, achivements and getting the weekly VP or CP cap (If not gained through raids).

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit):

20/2 mb

40-60 fps

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2583340019.png

My computer should be able to handle what ever raid Blizzard throws at me :p.. and if it can't i'm going to upgrade it right away Smile

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss?

Yeah ^^... Bring it on Wink.. Feedback that can make me a better player is always welcome Smile

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?:

I've had a few breaks during my playtime. Most of them have been because of guild disbands or simple because i got burned out.

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW?

Well.. I have been playing since vanilla and i dont have any plans about quitting now Smile. If i love warcrafts storyline so as long as blizzard keeps up the good work i will stay.

Raiding Information

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave)

My first Char was a hunter on the server Bloodfeather back when wow was released. There i got into a social guild that did MC, ZG and AQ20 later i got into a more active raiding guild and killed most raid bosses in vanilla.

When TBC came out i joined a guild called Nerf were i killed all from Kara to most of SWP and got disbanded close to WotLK. In WotLK i created a my death knight (Nightbreaker) a joined a guild called Purple Pwnage that focused more on the social part of wow then raiding.I took a break from wow around ulduar and got back a few month after TOC was released on my druid (Nauid) as resto.
I joined a more hardcore raiding guild called Avarice on my druid to get the raiding expirience back. we downed all bosses down until we got to 9/12 Heroic in ICC then the guild got disbanded. After that some IRL friends, wow friends and i got the ideer of creating a guild, we called it Men in Tights.

In Cata i played as Death Knight tank, we got all of the bosses down in around 1 month. but we ran into some problems with some members that got the guild disbanded. After that i decided to take a break from wow. I decided to get back to wow few month later and transferred my Death Knight and druid to Kazzak with some irl friends. There i spend my time creating a guild for DS and had some casual raiding until a few month before the release of MoP.

When MoP got released I spend most being some kind of a freelance raider, mostly helping nikee out.

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc)

Been GM or a member most of my time and had an officer spot once.

GM:
Divine Solitude - Kazzak - Cata
Men in Tights - Bloodfeather / Kazzak - Cata

Officer:
Purple Pwnage - Bloodfeather - TBC/WotLK

Member:
Avarice - Bloodfeather - WotLK
Panda - Bloodfeather - Vanilla
UW - Bloodfeather - Vanilla
Nerf - Bloodfeather - TBC

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have?

Vanilla:
MC - Cleared
BWC - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
AQ 20 and 40 - Cleared
Naxx - 2 bosses

TBC: (Kara - BT before nerfs)

When the patch 3.0.2 came out i was missing a few achievements from boss kills that i had killed in the past like Hyjal and SWP

Kara - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
TK - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
Hyjal - Cleared (I dont have any proof)
BT - Cleared
SWP - 3 / 6 (I have done whole SWP but i dont have any proof)

WotLK: all on 25 man
Naxx - 10 Cleared / 25 Cleared
OS - 10 Cleared / 25 Cleared
Maly - 10 Cleared / 25 Cleared
Ulduar - 10 Cleared / 25 Cleared / (Almost all hardmodes - Missing Yog +0)
TOGC - 10 Cleared (Heroic aswell) / 25 cleared (Heroic Only the first 2 bosses)
ICC - 10 Cleared (On heroic i'm missing 1 boss) / 25 (On Heroic i'm missing 5 bosses)

Cata
BWD
Normal - 6/6
Heroic - 0/6

BoT
Normal - 4/4
Heroic - 0/5

TotfW
Normal - 2/2
Heroic - 0/2

Firelands
Normal - 7/7
Heroic - Can't remember if i killed any

Dragon Soul
Normal - 8 / 8
Heroic - 3 / 8

MoP:

MSV
Normal - 6 / 6
Heroic - 5 / 6

HoF
Normal - 6 / 6
Heroic 2 / 6

ToES
Normal - 4 / 4
Heroic - 0 / 4

ToT
Normal 1 / 12
Heroic 0 / 13

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec?

Hmm.. Naah.. but i guess in less than 1 sec Smile

Can you make all our raid nights?

I got nothing permanently planed for these days so i should be able to attend those days, but if a birthdays or something along those lines comes up i might have to pass a raid Smile..

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you?

I live by myself.. So i can pretty much control my own life :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3j_fdSpkmE

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible),

It's pretty old.. but here you go :p
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/828/wowscrnshot122010223522.jpg/

My UI have changed about since i got a larger screen so i got more space to look at the surroundings Smile.. and ofc i got sexy map.. Raaw! Very Happy

Describe your key bindings and rotation.

Well.. i use 1 - 5 , shift + 1 - 5 , Ctrl + 1 - 5 , r , t , f

The dk "rotation" is simple. Keep diseases up, Manage your KM procs and keep an eye on the CD's ^^.. Rest is pretty how to use your abilities for survival and increased dps = Brainz Wink

Well.. Here is some basic info on the class prio Smile

Soul Reaper (when target below 35%)
Obliterate when Killing Machine is procced and both diseases are on the target
Diseases
Obliterate When any runes are capped
Frost Strike if RP capped
Howling Blast if Rime procced
Frost Strike
Obliterate
Horn of Winter

What addons do you use?

I got a huge selection. Yet i guess you are thinking about these:

DBM
Omen
Recount
X-pearl
ect. ect.

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?

I'm pretty sure i'm all covered buuut yes ofc Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?

Yeaaaap Very Happy.. Then there is time to do other kind of stuff xD

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids?

Sure Smile.. yet i dunno why you would want me when you got a good shadow priest and good ehm.. healing? xD.. Priest Smile

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?

Yeap.. I always keep an eye on my class and almost every class in the game :p.. (an old habit from being a gm/officer ^^)

Other Information

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots?

yeap Smile.. Else i'm just going to ask nikee "politely" ^^

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?

yeaaaash.. Got Vent and TS as well if needed Smile

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?

yeap yeap Smile

Average Latency and FPS during raiding?

20 ms and 40-60 fps (40 fps when you are fighting bosses like 25 man Elegon)

How did you get information about Dissolution?

I got a few /w from members in Dissolution spaming me about join raids and stuff ^^
On a serious note mostly through nikee Smile

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player).

Well.. It's hard to say.. I'm pretty much a perfectionist when it comes to my performance both in-game and irl Smile.. I like challenges and i won't quit until the job is done Smile

I got alot of experiance with my class all the way from WotLK beta until MoP and expect to be playing this class until the end of wow ^^

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild?

A decent player that likes to socialize with others and do silly things in-game aswells as other games then wow ^^

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild?

I expect Dissolution to be a guild with members that are polite and social inside aswell as outside raids and are ready to wipe and stay focused for the harder bosses. I hope i can bring the skillz that is needed for boss encounters and being a social part of the guild Smile

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy?

Yeap and yeap ^^

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?:

Well.. Not rly.. I could write alot about my class, gear, glyphs and etc. yet that would not rly show anything usefull to you guys since you probably heard it all a hundred times before, but if you got any questions about me or my Death Knight then feel free to ask Smile

Night

Back to top Go down

Nightbreaker - Orc - Death Knight - Frost/Unholy [Accepted] Empty Re: Nightbreaker - Orc - Death Knight - Frost/Unholy [Accepted]

Post by Eslei Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Are you really going to app? Very Happy

Whisper one of us in-game.

Eslei
Admin

http://dissolutionkazzak.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down