Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy paladin [Declined]

Go down

Holy paladin [Declined] Empty Holy paladin [Declined]

Post by katharin Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am

Your raiding specs with some comments about talent choices:
Eternal flame or sacred shield choice here will be depending on how much the tanks or raid will take dmg, will take sacred shield if its a tankheavy fight.

Holy avenger personal best choice since u can have 3 holy power almost instantly with it when dmg is crucial.

Celemency for using hand of sacrifice twice 30% dmg taken from the tank transfered to me

Light's hammer nice aoe healing spell or excecution sentence this choice will be depending on fight.

Preferred role in raids (what you consider your main spec to be):
Holy

Are you willing to respec if its needed?
Yes

We are raiding during evenings, from 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Are there any certain days when you cannot attend?
Can be there

We require all of our members to have Ventrilo and the following addons: DBM (or equivalent), Omen, Decursive (or the means to easily cleanse, if relevant). Are you able to use them? Are you using any other raiding- or class-related addons? If yes, specify:
using GTFO, DBM, Omen, Powerauras, quartz, washlist of AH addons, elvui -> ui, skada, clique + grid

Which spells and abilties do you use within raids and why? Please give us an example of your rotation:
Raid healing: holy radiance x2,x3, light of dawn when ppl are close, holy shock (holy avenger and divine favor+ avening wrath if dmg is critical)

Tank or lesser ppl: holy shock even when low dmg to keep the reduced casting speed buff to cast divine light if neccesary.
When tank is on lowHp: hand of sacrifice, flash of light, holyshock, divine light, world of glory

Do you have a stable internet connection and powerful enough computer suitable for 25-man raiding?
100mbit internet connection

gtx680vga, i7 3930k cpu,32gb corsair ram

How do you prepare for a raid?
food, flask, potions, repaired

If you are able, please post a link to a recent screenshot of your UI during a raid encounter, with any comments you feel are appropriate.

If you are able, please post a link to a recent World of Logs report or similar combat log parse.
havent played holy in cata,
played harrydotter in x com and afterwards ayann in side effects
had a 72k hps log from icc dreamwalker but its not there anymore.

logs for warlock were on wowmeteronline but arent appearing anymore maybe torrg still got some

ayann (shadowpriest) on wol

Tell us why you want to join us, what do you expect of AC and what do you have to offer?
Was afk for a while and enjoying it again.

I like progression

Please list your previous guilds and the reason you left.
Grey council, infinity, x com, side effects

in order: bad progress at some patch, disaband, disband, aeim tara left to other realm

Do you have any high level alts? Please specify names and levels:
desortia(lock)90,desortia(warrior)90, ayànn(Dk)90, ayann(priest)87, marvik(hunter)85, raylan(druid)85, énkill(rogue)87, murlen(mage)85 i, katharína(paladin)90, low lvl monk

When did you start playing WoW?
vanilla, then took a break for a while and came back with wotlk 2008-2009 it was i think.

Raiding experience at level 90, and during previous expansions.
at 90 only lfr, prev exp cata 6/7hc fl, ds full hc clear, wotlk ulduar some hardmodes, naxx25, icc hc not sure how many bosses we did 10/12hc probally

Which bosses did you enjoy/dislike the most so far and why?
mm there were so many but probally leviathian found it a verry boring boss,

yogsaron, hodir, xt, alysrazor probally still my most favorite bosses in wowHoly paladin [Declined] XFX7rdi

katharin

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin [Declined] Empty Re: Holy paladin [Declined]

Post by katharin Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 am

AC was old guild

katharin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Declined. Currently we can't put one more paladin in our roster.
Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down