Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply by a rogue [Declined]

Go down

apply by a rogue  [Declined] Empty apply by a rogue [Declined]

Post by wildinst Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Application template:

Character: wildinstinc

Race and Class: Orc Rogue

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Wildinstinc/advanced

Spec that you're applying as: (Please include links to WOL logs of your recent performances):Combat-sub-assasin i know how to play all specs but i go what is better for the current fight

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear? :rogues have same gear just change reforges and gems Very Happy

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?: ofc

What glyphs do you use and why?:AR cause improve dps others arent so usefull

/Played time on your character:240days

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions? :Mining Skining i use those professions cause always i was in core Guilds and i was farming for it ores and leathers

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl).:i have DK shaman enha but not soo good geared

Personal Information

Your Name: Spiros

Age & Gender:21 MALE

Where are you located?: Greece

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?: i just came in other server i was a long time away from raids, i speak with many officers from many guilds but officer from that guild make me to decide to apply here:)

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit): my internet conection is good( i dont have dc or laggins problems) dont know many about pcs Razz so i cant tell u how good is my pc Very Happy the think i can tell u is that i enjoy when i play Very Happy

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss? : Yes

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?:No i take 1-2 weeks max per year cause of university

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW? : from 2005

Raiding Information

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave) : Aspire,Cursed ,Fudged,Creepling legion,S N K ,Serendipity from BLoodfeather my old server were i was playing i never lef from guilds, i change when disband or stop raiding

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc) :Core raider most of them,Creepling legion was an officer

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have? :Vanilia BWL AQ20,AQ40,MC ,ONYXIA 4 BOSSES NAXRAMAS TBC:SSC,TK,SUNWELL FULL BLACK TEMPLE WRATH:ICC and hardmodes Ulduar hardmodes Naxramas Cata :firelands Normal 4 bosses heroic Dragon Soul normal/heroic all of them before nerf or easy modes

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec? : dont worry i know how to dance Smile

Can you make all our raid nights? : yes

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you?: I never go afk with no reason and make 10 man w8 for me ...

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible), :

Describe your key bindings and rotation.: rotation is simple keep always up rs combo with sinister keep up slice -rapture always pop AR and SB

What addons do you use?;Deadly Recount

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?; yes if u need something more Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?; ofc if the set up is better with out me Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids?:ofc if u need me most there:)

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?: dont worry about it

Other Information

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots? :Ofc i wish i could be so rich in my real life as im in wow

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? : Yes Smile

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?Ofc

Average Latency and FPS during raiding?

How did you get information about Dissolution?: i checked A recruit Post Smile

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player).:its better to discribe me im not good on that part:Razz

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild?:HMMM helping in raid progress,farming thinks ,help alt runs,help everywhere u need me Smile

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild?:Focus raiding time,fun and respect

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy?:yep

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?:Wisp me as fast as possible

wildinst

Back to top Go down

apply by a rogue  [Declined] Empty Re: apply by a rogue [Declined]

Post by Hunglove Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Declined because of lack of gear. Recruited as social and might become trial when gear is better, depending on whether we have another rogue by then.
Welcome!
Hunglove
Hunglove

Back to top Go down