Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined] Empty Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined]

Post by Gruwlijk Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Character:
Gruuwlijk

Race and Class:
Panda Monk

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Gruuwlijk/simple

Spec that you're applying as:
Mistweaver (Healer), sorry i haven't been using any logs. I can assure you that i know how to play the monk tho Smile

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear?
Yes i do, my offspec is Windwalker (DPS), my offspec gear is iLvL 493

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?:
The only 2 specs i like to play are MW and WW, i don't like tanking due to the fact that i've been Main-tank on my Paladin since TBC and i really wanted to make a change

What glyphs do you use and why?
I am using:
Glyph of Mana-tea due to the fact that it becomes instant instead of a cast. It also consumes 2 stacks instead of 1, making me getting double the amount of mana back without losing healing-time.

Glyph of Uplift i use to be able to use my Uplift whenever it's really nessecary, knowing that i can't spam it otherwise i go oom. I don't need any chi for it anymore so i can spend that with my other healing spells who require chi.

Glyph of Renewing Mist to make sure i get my RM on the targets with lowest HP, this way i can use my Uplift on the ppl who actually need the healing.

/Played time on your character:
30 days, 4 hours.

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions?
I've got 600 LW and 600 Engineer.
I took the LW for the enchant on bracers and ofc to make my own gear.
I took the Engineering becaus my guild lacked a person with Repairbots, also the tinkers give me some nice upgrades.

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl).
All my alts are on another realm and i don't really play them that much, i would not mind to migrate them if it's helpfull for the guild

Personal Information

Your Name:
Kelly

Age & Gender:
23, Male

Where are you located?:
Holland (Amsterdam)

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?:
I would like to join Dissolution becaus i think the guild is pretty decent. The website looks like there has been spent some time on, and the talk i've had with Aerisya was nice.

Also i really look forward to join a guild where i can have a stable raid-spot. While hoping the apply of Lijpeshtouwe (the mage i told Aerisya about) will be placed this week aswell with a possitive result, i also hope that my application will be accepted.

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit):
I don't really have ALOT of knowledge about PC's and Connections, but i do know that i've bought my pc halfway trough 2012, with letting the seller know i am a gamer. So it's a game pc basicly.. 8gb memory, 2gb graphic card etc etc.

the connection is really stable, i have dc'd twice in 6 months or so.

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss?
Yes, if the criticism is build out of facts and if the criticism is usefull i even appreciate it

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?:
Yes i've taken a couple of breaks of WoW. Both breaks were due to RL. I needed to quit wow when i just got my kid, and i took a break when i just got tired of the game (i was a no-lifer, doing nothing else with my time than play wow)

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW?

I see myself playing wow untill the day it goes offline

Raiding Information

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave)
I've had my own guild on a different realm for a long period. The reason for disbanding the guild was becaus the Realm was die'ing and so was the guild.

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc)
GM/Raidleader

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla: All except 2 wings in Naxx (on my hunter)
TBC: All except of a few bosses in Sunwell (on my war as tank)
Wotlk: All except of LK HC (didnt get him down before the expansion)
Cata: All except of DS10 HC (I took my break half way DS10-patch)

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec?
If i'm fast enough even in .0001 sec! Smile

Can you make all our raid nights?
Yes i can, i am a really stable raider, i will always be online at least 30mins before raid-time and if i can't come i will always let it know at least 24 hours before the raid. (unless something really bad happens ofcourse)

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you?
I'm an adult in control of my own playtime, altho i am not always in control of the being of my kid. I must say that if i'm raiding i got the misses looking over my son.
I would love a smoke-break or 2 during the raid, for the rest i'm not so afk'ish

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible),
Nothing which is rly that special tbh, i'm using the default UI of WoW since vanilla.

Describe your key bindings and rotation.
The way i heal is simple, i click on the people (in grid or anything simular) who need healing, and i use my 1/6 buttons to heal the players up depending on the healing they need.

What addons do you use?

DBM, Decursive, Bigwigs, Ora3, Fatality and Big Brother, Reforgelite i might have missed 1 or 2

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?
If it's nessecary, ofcourse i will use them Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?
If it's told to me a day in advance i really don't mind, i adjust my Real-Life to WoW, so i would appreciate to be told a day before the raid.

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids?
I don't really get this question, i don't bring any alts with me if i join (before migrating them) so i won't really be in any alt raids i guess

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?

Yes, if i got the time for it i will definitly learn the boss-fights etc before the raids. I don't always have time for this, but i learn really quick, 1/2 try's is enough for me to understand an encounter.

Other Information

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots?
Yep

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?
Nope, i will install it if i get accepted Smile i do got a mic yes!

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?
Yeah i do

Average Latency and FPS during raiding?
I actually didn't really look at it that much, but that's basicly cus the game runs smoothly in and outside raids

How did you get information about Dissolution?
I've seen an advertise in trade and had a chat with Aerisya

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player).
I think the biggest reason would be that i've been playing this game since vanilla, and have raided since i was lvl 60. Even tho the monk just came out i think i have alot of time to actually figure out how to play a class without having to look to much to mechanics etc. What i try to say is that i can do most boss-fights on different roles and classes without failing on the mechanisms, giving me alot of time to figure out how a class works

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild?
An adult, friendly and humoristic Panda!

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild?
The only thing i expect is that people are being honest and a stable raid-spot whenever it's possible.

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy?
Yes i did, and i definitly agree.

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?:
Damn, this was the longest application i have ever filled out lol Shocked
Other than that, i really hope that both the mage and me will be accepted. We dont HAVE to join together, but it would be really nice to play with the person i have played with since TBC.
I will let him place his apply this week.

If there's anything you would like to know, contact me in-game please!

Gruwlijk

Back to top Go down

Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined] Empty Re: Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined]

Post by Eslei Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Why are you using glyph of uplift as opposed to using it with chi?

What do you do with your chi?

Eslei
Admin

http://dissolutionkazzak.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined] Empty Re: Gruuwlijk - MW/WW Monk Apply [Declined]

Post by Gruwlijk Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm using the glyph of uplift becaus i personally think there arent much other usefull glyphs outside of renewing mist and glyph of mana tea, i do occasionally swap the uplift one around with the spinning crane kick one so i can use that while moving with the normal run speed.

I normally use my chi on enveloping mist

Gruwlijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eslei Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Can you log out in mistweaver gear?

Eslei
Admin

http://dissolutionkazzak.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gruwlijk Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Yes ofcourse

Gruwlijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerisya Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Declined.
Aerisya
Aerisya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down