Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock - Destruction [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Warlock - Destruction [Declined] Empty Warlock - Destruction [Declined]

Post by Hazzidra Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:38 am

Character:

Race and Class:
Undead Warlock

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Hazzidra/simple

Spec that you're applying as: (Please include links to WOL logs of your recent performances)
Destruction, I haven’t been back in Wow long enough to actually get around to trying WOL out.

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear?
I have played both as demonology and affliction in raids and know their rotations quite well Smile

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?:
Sure, mostly playing destruction to enjoy the green fire feature Smile

What glyphs do you use and why?
Glyph of Healthstone, Glyph of Siphon Life and Glyph of Ember Tap all for survivability in LFR and because there aren’t really any good glyphs for boosting dps. I’d be happy to take Glyph of Soulstone if need be.

/Played time on your character:
4 days and 7 hours. Made a new character when I rejoined Wow in MoP but I have been playing warlock most of the time since vanilla. I’ve been raiding as a warlock in TBC and wrath.

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions?
Engineering and alchemy. Engineering mostly because I enjoy the fun tinkering buffs and alchemy for the mixology and to make flasks.

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl).
Not at the moment but I’m leveling a rogue and a druid which I hope to play as a tank.

Personal Information

Your Name:
Simon Morten Gøtzsche Larsen

Age & Gender:
21 Male

Where are you located?:
Lyngby, Denmark

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?:
I’d like to start raiding again after having been away from Wow for some time. And I’ve gotten extremely tired of the LFR’s… Your raid times fit my school schedual pretty neat.

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit):
Using my dorm connection which is both fast and stable. Only experienced it to go down for real 2 times in the last 4 months and that was during the day. It has a 52.88 Mbps download and 36.87 Mbps upload and a ping on 14 ms while running Wow.

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss?
Of course as long as it helps me do better in total.

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?:
A few times yes. Back in Wrath due to going into finals on my school and not having the discipline to spend my time properly on that when I had a Wow account. And from Cataclysm till a little month ago, due to the guild I played in disbanding and myself traveling for 4 months and later being in the military.

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW?
As long as there’s new content to experience and Blizzard not shutting it down Razz

Raiding Information

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave)
Gærmafiaen which I raided with during Cata but we disbanded because people stopped playing for various reasons. I’m currently in the silent wasteland known as Divine Solitude.

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc)
Member in GærMafiaen but it was a bit blurry with the ranks as we were a 10 man guild and about 5 or 6 of us were class mates Smile

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have?
TBC:
Karazhan Cleared
Gruul’s lair Cleared
SSC first 2 or 3 bosses
TK first 1 or 2 bosses
Cata:
BWD: 4/6 with GærMafiaen
BoT: 2/4 with GærMafiaen
MoP:
Cleared all but only in LFR which doesn’t mean squat.

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec?
Depends on how deep asleep I am when I end up in it. On as more serious note yes… definitely yes.

Can you make all our raid nights?
Yep, they actually fit perfectly since I have late hours Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you?
I’ll just make sure to eat before raid, shouldn’t be a problem Smile

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible),
https://i.imgur.com/EYHj370.jpg

Describe your key bindings and rotation.
My key bindings is based around the movement keys and Alt in 3 rows, 1 row is curse of elements havoc and FaB, 2 row is CD’s 3 row is defensive CD’s. Rotation is based of Icy-veins destruction guide.

What addons do you use?
ElvUI, AffDots, Omen3, WeakAuras, DBM and Recount

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?
Of course Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?
Of course Smile would be naïve to expect otherwise Smile

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids?
When I get them leveled up naturally Smile

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters?
Do you stay up to date with class changes? I don’t like panicking in raids and since that’s bound to happen if I don’t know what’s going on I prefer to know the fights as intimately as possible before starting Smile

Other Information

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots?
Farming rep anyways leaves me with more than enough gold for that Smile

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?
Yep.

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?
Yep.

Average Latency and FPS during raiding?
At the moment they are both bit below my own expectations since my computer is close to fossilizing under my desk. But upgrading it at the start of may Smile

How did you get information about Dissolution?
Through Chartin and Nightbreaker Smile

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player).
I like to keep myself updated when it comes to the classes that I’m playing and the fights that I expect to experience. I have been away from Wow for a while so I still haven’t read up on every class in the game but expect to do that at some point in the close future, more so if there’s a chance of getting back at raiding. I also like to strive to perform my own best both when it comes to my DPS and when it comes to mastering an encounter.

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild?
A friendly and well behaved personality and a burning spirit to get back into raiding and away from LFR Very Happy

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild?
To get to experience the MoP raids for real, to get to see new content with a friendly group of people and having fun while at it Smile

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy?
I have and yes I do agree with them Smile

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?:
not really no Smile

Hazzidra

Back to top Go down

Warlock - Destruction [Declined] Empty Re: Warlock - Destruction [Declined]

Post by Aa Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Hay Thanks for you app

Will talk with our officer team and get a reply back to you

-Aa-

Aa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikeespank Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:26 am

Got many warlocks atm, so not really a raider spot for now. But welcome to join as social Smile

Nikeespank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down