Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined]

Go down

Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined] Empty Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined]

Post by Alibrin Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 am

Application template:

Character: Alibrin

Race and Class: Troll -Shadow Priest (Couse the guild Asked me to change, but il moving back to Shadow today)

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Alibrin/simple

Spec that you're applying as: Shadow: Unfortunately, i dont have any single LoG atm, since im not dpssing frim when i joined there, but im quite good, using SP since tbc.

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear? Nop, i mean, i able to play 100% Holy, but i was, and im still using the shadow gear... If ill be able to gather the Equip, ofc, i can Play Holy.

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?: Yes, without problems.

What glyphs do you use and why?

Shadow Binding -> Dispersion -> Mind Fly -> Mind Spike: Those are the 4 Glyph im using/switching depending on the encounter! Generally: Mind Spike Shadow Binding and Dispersion. Dispersion on fight where the mana goes down a bit Faster, changing this one with Mind Fly if needed on fight where you actually need to move faster, example? Ji Kun, when he cast Down Draft, this Glyph can save you Smile For the Glyph of MS It's more a rotation fact and talent Chose, sime im using From darkness come light, where you Mind Skipe will be casted istantly and with no mana cost, from the dmg of your VT. Well, this glyph will reduce the casting time of the next MB, so... And Shadow Binding: Helpfoul and gr8, finally not loosing the dmn Shadow form for Leap and Renew.

/Played time on your character: 22 Days 13 Hours 59 Min! Joined on Retail on Jenuary, the 23 2013! Smile (Was playing on Bad Private Servers Before, was to dmn good for them Razz)

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions? Alchemy and Herbalysm. My prev guild was missing an Alchemyst, BUT Herbalysm its not a bad Choice, for Lifeblood and Alchemy its 1 hour more on the flasks.

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl). Nop

Personal Information

Your Name: Alessandro

Age & Gender: 21 Male

Where are you located?: Italy - Rome!

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?: Your raid Times fits me perfectly, + you're looking for a shadow priest. 3 Days insted of 5... I was raiding almost every dmn day..

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit): Im using fastweb 20 mb Optic Fibre. 20 Mb Ul 20 Dl Smile My comp is fine, i7 smt 4 gb ram ddr 3 1333, 2x Ati Radeon 4890 HD 1.5 gb DDR5.

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss? Ofc i do.

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?: Yeah, actually Private servers were boring, so i decided to move on Hakkar during the launch of Cata... It was... Fucking awesome but i had no money to continue, so i decided to stop for 5 month, didnt whant to go back on Dmn Privates.

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW? Almost 7 Years atm...

Raiding Information

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave) My Prev, was Eminence, after the shot break, i went back on a cool PS, with Wotlk, played with them from Novemeber 2010, till some weeks ago. We decided to disand the guild, and we moved here on Kazzak together. I joined Gehenna gladiator couse my GM Did so, but unfortunately, im not what they are looking for, they need a Disc, im Shadow inside.

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc) Eminence: Officer. Gehenna: Trial ofc.

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have? Tbc Fully cleared. Wotlk Fully Cleared H also. Cata Bwd Fully H (Not Nefarian) BoT full H till Council (Rest was Not avaible) Here, on Kazzak, I cleared the rest almost Razz

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec? Less then 0.001 sec? Well i have nice reactions, very nice reactions. So yeah, i can move out of the shit without taking any dmg.

Can you make all our raid nights? Ofc, i saw the raid days times, and they are perfects.

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you? Im 21, and its GMT +1! Till now i always joined guild that raids at 20:00 or 19:00... Solutions are Three, since are just 3 days per week, or i eat in front of the Pc (I need 1 hand to play and i still can focus on the rest, wile eating with the other one) or i Cook smt for my self arround 30 - 40 before raid time. Or i eat later, once we are done Smile So yeah, im in control of my TIME.

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible), https://i.imgur.com/hSg4jNd.jpg

Describe your key bindings and rotation.

Dots(Vt SwP) -> MB -> Mf till Mb Cd over -> Mf -> Dots (Ofc ill fit the rotation with the istant Mb and MS- Ill prefer Istant MS before the second MF ready to cast faster MB, DP when 3 orbs and Sw Death, with boss lower than 20% on Adds, ill add the Mind Sear where MF Is. Key Bind, the important one are close. 1 for MB 2 for SwP 3 for VT 4 for MF 5 MS ShiftQ for DP Shift2 Halo Shift1 Symb I binded almost everything ShiftE for Leap that can save your life S for SwD F for the Healtstone. Everything close to My hand, SR for cd and R for Mind Sear G dispersion V Fear ShiftS tendrils alt + 3 4 Hymn + Hs Ctrl for mounts and Etc etc.

What addons do you use? Elvui as Interface, Cooline for Dots! Skada and DBM range display for Halo and Stop i guess.

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us? Yes

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot? Ofc, im not a loot/spot Whore.

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids? Ill level all the alts you need, i can play with a 100% knowledge: Hunter rogue shaman resto Dk Blood and Lock.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes? Ofc i do!

Other Information

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots? Yeah i can... Mostly, since atm im low in gold... Changed 10 time from disc to Holy and reforged gemmed and enchanted the new gear for Gehenna -.-"

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone? Yeah and ill download Mumble.

Can you speak and understand English to a good level? 8-10

Average Latency and FPS during raiding? 15 Latency 60 FPS

How did you get information about Dissolution? WoW Progress

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player). Im motivated to be first! Im competitive and i want to Suxcede in everything i do. I could not progress ToT with eminence couse they were crying and stopping at the first problem. With gehenna i tryed to improve my self as Healer, and after i learned changed everything, im not what they are looking for, but at least, i proved my self inside ToT (Never healed in MoP before) and i healed without problem on many H Tryes on Jin'Rok and the stuff you see killed on my persona armory progress.

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild? I dedicated, active player, dedition to the guild and Me ofc. XD Im funny, helpfoul if needed on smt, im Up for everything and funny. + i Can Record and im an awesome Video Editor, + a graphic designer.

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild? Fun, Nice Raid atmosphere and H Progress soon.

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy? Ofc i do!

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?: im i cool?

Alibrin

Back to top Go down

Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined] Empty Update

Post by Alibrin Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 am

Switched to Shadow and updated the Armory! On the ToT Progress you see bosses like Tortos Megaera and Councul not killed, but just couse they replaced me with a shaman to change the Raid set up Smile

Alibrin

Back to top Go down

Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined] Empty Re: Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined]

Post by Nikeespank Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks for the apply! We will get back with an answer to you as soon as possible, although i have a few questions.

It is true that we on wowprogress are looking for a DD priest, but that being said we are already benching people every night. We are trying to get a good mix of people and trying to have more than 10 stable players to allow for perfect setups for all heroic bosses. So say, worst case scenario, would you be okay with being bench for a whole week if its in the guilds best interest?

According to wowprogress you only got kills from 4 bosses, so what is it that makes you difference from any of the ranged dps we already have? In other words, would we be disappointed in taking you over people who have already done content, or positively surprised? Smile

Hope my questions are clear, and that you take them lightly Smile Im just trying to make sure we get people with the attitude fit for Dissolution Smile

/Nikeespank

Nikeespank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alibrin - Shadow Priest [Declined] Empty Re-

Post by Alibrin Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Well, as i alredy wrote before, im not a spot whore, i wont cry and ofc, Guild interest comes first! And yeah, probably i wont be raiding couse im the last one arrived, nothing to say about that... So ofc, no problems about that!

Same as before, i alredy Explained you what happend with my boss kills: Back when i was with eminence, i collected like 15 hours of Wipe on Couincil. They were all leaving complaining each other and failing on the same stupid stuff, thats why i didnt kill them! For tortos, iv been trying it with a pug and same for Megaera, reached 12% with a semi guild run, i know them, i know them tactics, i didnt kill them yet, couse gehenna gladiators, simply switch ppl depending on the encouter, and infact i have killed Durum and Ji kun..

Facepalm, sorry i started a new topic before, instead of a Replay >.>

Alibrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikeespank Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Aight, thanks the quick reply, just wanted it cut out for me Wink

Will discuss with the other officers and get back to you asap.

Ps. deleted ur other post Razz

Nikeespank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikeespank Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Declined, with the reason that we realised that we dont have any more room for ranged dps. Thanks for the apply, and hope you find another guild Smile

Nikeespank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down