Dissolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted]

+2
Aa
Baneworks
6 posters

Go down

Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted] Empty Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted]

Post by Baneworks Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Character:

Race and Class:
Baneworks level 90 prawnspecced warlock.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Baneworks/simple

Spec that you're applying as: (Please include links to WOL logs of your recent performances)
I am applying as destruction at the moment but will respec to affliction when I get my 4 set bonus most likely. I am most terribly sorry I don´t have any WoL to show for my dps. However I am not too low like a fookin prawn swimming below healers.

Do you have an off spec? How good is your off spec gear?
My offspec is affliction and it is the same gear but different gems/reforging like my prawn spec.

Are you happy to respec and play to other specs if needed?:
If you need me to play another spec ofc I will be happy as a prawn to do that for you. (even though I absolutely hate playing demospec and I really hope it won´t come to that Smile).

What glyphs do you use and why?
I am using:
Glyph of Demon Traning - So when my pet dispels something I get healed for the same amount of the damage it does.
Glyph of Soulstone - getting battle ressed with full amount of hp.
Glyph of Conflgrate - so targets doesnt require Immolate to present to snare them.

And some minor prawnglyphs that doesnt do anything but cosmetic things.

/Played time on your character:
I have played this prawn for a total of 250 days and 27 days on this level at the time being.

What professions do you have? Why did you pick those professions?
I have Inscription for glyphmaking and extra int on shoulder enchants. I also have herbalism for extra haste (on use type of deal when I want that extra prawn on the grill).

Do you have any alts you can bring in guild aswell? Armory Link (If your alt is 90 lvl).
I have followning charcters on 90 in the guild:
Artworks - lvl90 shadowpriest http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Artworks/simple
Mardukh - lvl90 frostmage http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Mardukh/simple
I like to play my prawnalts when I am done doing what I need for my main. Also just to help out with things needed. All of my alts have different professions in order to keep me stocked up with what I may need.

Personal Information:

Your Name:
Mark "Prawn" Rudahl

Age & Gender:
I am an old prawn, 37 and male.

Where are you located?:
In a little prawntown in the middle of Sweden.

Why do you wish to join Dissolution?:
I joined Dissolution with Laserus since that prawn told me you guys were really fun and good.

Describe your internet connection and computer (inc net speed & download limit):
My prawny internet connection a stable 10mb in and 10mb out cable type of deal (no dl limit).
My brother gave me this computer less than a year ago and it works fine.
Win7 op.
Asus motherboard
Geforec gfx card (gts250).
I rarely lag out during raiding.

Are you able to take criticism without causing a fuss?
Yes if it is constructive I will be happy to have it served to me like a prawn in sauce.

Have you ever taken a break from World of Warcraft and why?:
I once took a break for 10 days when I treid out Star Wars The old Republic but that game sucked as an outdated prawn.

How much longer do you see yourself playing WoW?
I have been playing this game since 2005 and will continue to play until I can´t stand it anymore. I won´t prawn out this expansion.

[n]Raiding Information[/b]

Previous Guilds/Current Guild: (Include reason for leaving/desire to leave)
Oh man, I have been in some guild during the years as both alliance and horde. The most notewhorty guild was Turbo (Frostmane horde and later alliance after we killed Madenss HC in DS). I joined them in Burning Crusade with my priest and was playing high end raiding from the start with them. We managed to clear all content when it was current with exception for SWP when Turbo went on a hiatus until Wotlk because people was tired and emoprawns. I also here moved around a bit to play with friends until I could find something more suitable. Came back in Wotlk to play with Turbo again. During Cataclysm we were halfassed about raids but started to pick up the pace during firelands hc progression after trialing som many people. I also got legendary staff hordefirst and met Dave the Prawn Laserus.

What was your guild rank? (gm, officer, member etc)
My guildrank was raider and prawn.

What pre TBC, BC, WOTLK, Cata, MOP raiding experience do you have?
I have played all raids ever released with various success.
Lvl60
MC/BWL/ZG/AQ/NAXX/ONY - all played on my priest (only cleared spiderwing in naxx)
Lvl70
KZ/GRUUL/TK/BT/SWP - all played on my priest (think we killed Brutallus before hiatus)
Lvl80
NAXX/EOE/ONY/ULD/ToTC - all played on my priest but rerolled warlock mid TOTC.
ToTC/OBS + RUBY SANCTUM/ICC - played on warlock.
I got fed up by playing a class that got so nerfed so my dps was worse than a dead prawn. First reroll and only reroll I ever did.

Can you move out of fire/void zones on the ground in less than .001 sec?
I might not do it in .001 seconds but maybe in .004 seconds unless a prawn has a gun to my head demaniding me to strip naked on the spot.

Can you make all our raid nights?
Yes sir I can! I am available almost at any given time. (Now this was a hard one to incorporate the word prawn in Wink).

During raid, is it likely that you may need to go afk for dinner or similar at all? Are you an adult in control of your own playtime or is it dictated for you?
I never have to go afk. I am my own prawn and have no responsibilites I need to tend to.

Link to a screenshot of your Raid UI (In combat if possible),
https://s210.photobucket.com/user/Mhortiiz/media/CrazyTrain_UI.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
I know it shows my alt Prawnworks from lvl80 but still the same config and addons for my lock at the present time.

Describe your key bindings and rotation.
I am using 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, alt1, alt2, alt3, alt4, f1, f2, f3, MB4m, ctrl1, ctrl2, ctrl3 (pet ctrls).
Destro rotation. CoE, RoF, Immolate, conflag, incine, Fire and Brimstone on multiple prawns. Unload 4 Chaos Bolts when all my Burning Embers is stacked (with powerups + selfbuffs).

What addons do you use?
Classtimer, DBM, Shadowed unitframes etc. See my screenshot of my altprawn for addons.

Are you willing to download/use all the necessary addons that are requied to raid with us?
Yes if I should be needing anything you require I will download it ofc. Don´t want you to be sad prawns.

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may not always have a raid spot?
Hell yeah! I understand as being part of a tight roster progressing guild need to optimize raidsetups and performances. You can´t be a selfish prawn in these situations.

Are you comfortable with the fact that you may have to go on alt during progression/farm raids?
Indeed if you should need my other prawns I will be happy to.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?
I try to be on top of things as much as I can like. Sometimes I might have a prawn in my face and miss some info but that is quickly fixed.

Other Information:

Are you ok with golds? Can you afford repair + flask + pots?
Yep, I farm my prawns so I can afford to raid.

Do you have Mumble installed and a working microphone?
Yes, I have all the required comms to use like prawns when they need to communicate with eachother.

Can you speak and understand English to a good level?
I do but I tend to overuse the word prawn quite a lot.

Average Latency and FPS during raiding?
Home ms 27 and World ms 26. I am at around 50+ fps during raids and never lag like decrepid prawns when conpeting in paralympics.

How did you get information about Dissolution?
It was the result of Laserus, Dave the Prawn talking to me what guild to join after joining him on Kazzak.

What sets you apart from other members of your class? (Describe yourself as a player).
I rarely fail on encounters and can adapt quite quickly. I may be slow at dps at first but will pick it up and adjust to what is needed. I am always happy as a prawn and never gets emo.

What would you bring to Dissolution as a guild?
I would bring prawns and a good laugh.

What would you expect from Dissolution as a guild?
I expect to be treated fair and as a respected prawn. Raids (goes without saying) and generally a good and fun time.

Have you read, and do you agree to, the guild policy?
Yup, I agree to all. Respecting fellow prawns is good.

Anything in particular you feel you should add to your application?:
Yeah, a photo of me so you can think of me when I am saying prawn randomly.
https://s210.photobucket.com/user/Mhortiiz/media/Mhortdrunk-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Thanks for reading!
Edit: I am sorry for some mispelling here and there but I think you can read my englands!

Last edited by Baneworks on Thu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Baneworks

Back to top Go down

Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted] Empty Re: Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted]

Post by Aa Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm

haha love it

Thanks for the app, iam as happy as a prawn you apped

Aa

Back to top Go down

Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted] Empty Re: Baneworks, Level 90 Warlock. [Accepted]

Post by Éxxadin Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am

Seriously... Best app I have ever seen... FOOKING PRAWN!

-Éxxa-

Éxxadin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikeespank Fri May 03, 2013 10:09 am

What the hell is going, who is this prawn? Very Happy Looking good m8 Wink

Nikeespank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunglove Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am

Don't be mean on guild forums guys

btw, when checking out his UI screeny, dont click on next picture. for your own good
Hunglove
Hunglove

Back to top Go down

Post by Baneworks Sat May 04, 2013 3:07 pm

why? I am a really cute prawn!

Baneworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Shenron Sat May 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Good app, made me hungry for prawns!
Shenron
Shenron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down